tchau futebol!


It goes without saying, this has been an unorthodox World Cup.  I for one didn't expect Brazil to make the final, my prediction was an all español affair of Argentina vs Spain, however not even I could have predicted such a woeful performance by the host nation.

Having said that, most of the football powerhouses have been average at best.  England, Spain, Italy, Portugal and so on.  Of all the teams this year, the two that impressed me the most were Iran and the USA - which kind of shows what kind of World Cup it has been.

The one most impressive player in the whole thing, in my humble opinion, has been none other than the great Vincent Enyeama - goal keeper for the not so super Eagles of Nigeria. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

olympus om-1

How to choose your first 35mm film camera

boots 500AF - part 1