looking up in kensington

So it's been a week now since the good dentist dug into my molar with his tool of torture, and the wound is well on its way to being totally healed. Conveniently enough, on the day, the sun was shinning gloriously over our ancient city - and I had an hour to burn before the appointment. Even more conveniently enough, I happened to be wielding my Soviet shooter in one hand.

It was good times, that day. And my dentist, he's good people. And Kensington, that exquisite haven of incredible architecture, is good places. Every time I return to that part of town, I'm a tourist all over again. Ever looking up at the buildings and structures like I'm seeing them for the very first time.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

olympus om-1

How to choose your first 35mm film camera

boots 500AF - part 1